The Dual-Disc Check Valve is the Check Valve with the lowest purchase price and most compact and therefore is the Check Valve of choice when price and space are major factors in the application design. Dual Disc Check Valves are suited to almost any application such as potable water, raw water, wastewater treatment, sea water, irrigation, abrasive slurries, corrosive chemicals, desalinations, fire protection, mining and industrial applications.
Dual Disc Check Valve
- Next day delivery
- Supply from Stock
- Free Technical Support
- Extended Warranties
- Competitive Prices
- Complete packages
- Need Help?
- Call us on +44 (0) 870 803 2001
- Click here to send us an enquiry
Features and Benefits of Dual Disc Check Valves:
- Non-Slam by design: Non-slam spring assisted closing results in low head loss
- Synthetic seat: Ensures bubble tight shut off
- Lightweight springs & discs: special design for low-pressure blower service
- Lift and Pivot Action: Reduces seat wear and prolongs seat life
- Stabilisation Spheres: Prevents vibration and wear
- Disc Seal Overlap: Provides positive seal and prevents seat distortions
- Disc Stabilisation: Prevents disc flutter
- Flow Sensitive Closure: Spring assisted closure minimises the potential for water hammer
- Pressure Sensitive Vulcanised seats: Provide tight closure at both low and high pressures
- Body Alignment Fins: Provide precise alignment in ANSI 125 and ISO PN10 and PN16 installations
MGA Controls Ltd are fully trained and committed to the Val-Matic product range. With a long standing partnership, exclusivity in the market-place, and success in specifying Val-Matic’s products into the UK water industry, we have plenty of experience and technical expertise. For any enquiries or technical advice please call our experts on 44 (0) 870 803 2001 or send us an enquiry.