Valmatic Plug Valves
- Next day delivery
- Supply from Stock
- Free Technical Support
- Extended Warranties
- Competitive Prices
- Complete packages
The Cam-centric Plug Valve takes all the design features found in most high quality Eccentric plug valves, and improves them through innovative design and technology to provide the market with a more efficient, more reliable and cost-effective plug valve. The design advancements in the Cam-Centric Valve significantly reduce headloss and maintenance costs and increase the life of a Plug Valve significantly.
Val-Matic Plug Valves are suited to almost any application such as potable water, raw water, wastewater treatment, sea water, irrigation, abrasive slurries, corrosive chemicals, desalinations, fire protection, mining and industrial applications.
To understand more about how Val-Matic Plug Valves work, please click here.
Informative Articles & News about Plug Valves:
Valmatic Glass Lined Plug Valves to prevent Struvite in Wastewater Application
Valmatic Plug Valves – Why Cam-Centric Plug Valves?
Features and Benefits of Cam-Centric Plug Valves:
- Shaft Seal System: enhanced design of V-type packing systems to reduce wear and prevent over tightening of the follower.
- Grit-Guard Seals: Prevents wear of bearing and shaft seizing by minimising contact with grit (or other media).
- Packing overload protection (POP) Shims: Prevent the packing being over-tightened – reduced maintenance and allows for easy adjustment.
- Cam-Centric Bearing Package: 316 stainless steel radial upper and lower bearings – heavy duty, stainless steel and permanently lubricated for extended life.
- V-type packing: Self adjusting and replaceable whilst under pressure – easy maintenance and reduced down time.
- Cam-Centric heating system: A resilient faced plug and rubber lining ensures a tight seal and long life.
- Welded Nickel Seat: The plug valve’s nickel seat is robotically machined onto the valve body for a consistent and high quality weld – increases valve reliability
- 100% Port Areas (on standard Plug Valves): Increases flow and reduces headloss – reduces operating costs.
- Plug fully encapsulated: Resilient facing to ensure tight seal and long life
Eccentric Plug Valve Datasheet/Specifications
Eccentric Plug Valves Brochure
MGA Controls Ltd are fully trained and committed to the Val-Matic product range. With a long standing partnership, exclusivity in the market-place, and success in specifying Val-Matic’s products into the UK water industry, we have plenty of experience and technical expertise. For any enquiries or technical advice please call our experts on 44 (0) 870 803 2001 or send us an enquiry.
How the Val-Matic’s Cam-Centric Plug Valve works:
The Cam-Centric Plug Valve has the design and associated benefits of an Eccentric Plug Valve, but with added technology to further reduce headloss and increase Valve life and reliability.
The Eccentric Plug Valve is a quarter turn valve allowing cost effective, low-torque actuation for shut-off and throttling service. In contrast to a traditional Gate Valve, the Eccentric Plug Valve’s shaft and gear are both removed from the flow and protected from the media and the eccentric action rotates the plug in and out of the seat without scraping or binding. The innovative design of the Eccentric Plug Valve’s linear flow path means slurries and sewage are handled easily, without the problems of clogging and head loss experienced with most Plug Valves and Gate Valves in today’s market.
Val-Matic has enhanced the features of the Eccentric Plug Valve design, to come with the Cam-Centric design, which further improves reliability and valve life and further reduces headloss and maintenance costs.
Back to top
Valmatic Plug Valves Enquiry