Ashcroft supplies a wide variety of industrial and commercial pressure gauges, in sizes from less than 1” to 12”, and with pressure ranges up to 100,000 psi.
Ashcroft’s Pressure Gauges use various measuring principles such as:
Ashcroft’s Pressure Gauges can either be Liquidless Gauges or Filled Gauges. Liquidless Gauges from Ashcroft are available as either standard dry gauges or the unique Ashcroft T5500 Dampened Gauge. Filled gauges can either be Glycerine filled, Silicone filled or filled with other specialised fill-fluids upon request.
All Pressure Gauges can be open-front or solid-front, have electrical contacts or magnetic contacts, suited for low pressure or very high pressure. All Pressure Gauges come in various materials, sizes and end connections. However, if you can’t find what you are looking for please give us a call – each gauge has an endless list of optional extras.
Ashcroft’s Pressure Gauges:
- Stainless Steel Gauges: 1% – 1.6%, Range: -1 – 2500Bar, or 0-5000psi. Materials: STST. Dial size: 40mm – 160mm
- Process Gauges: Accuracy 0.5%, Range: -1-1600Bar or -30-20000psi. Materials – STST, Monel, Bronze, Brass. Dial size: 4.5%
- Duragauge: Accuracy 0.5%, Range: -1-7000Bar, or 0-30000psi
- Industrial Gauges: Accuracy: 2%, Range-1-40Bar, or 0-600psi, Materials: STST, Brass, Monel, Copper Alloy, RTV, Silicone. Dial size: 2.5”, 3.5”, 4.5”, 6”, 8.5”, 12”
- Differential Gauges: Accuracy 2.5%, Range: 0-600Bar, or 0-500psi. Materials – STST, Copper Alloy, Aluminium, Brass. Dial Size: 100mm, 160mm, 2”, 2.5″, 3.5″, 4″, 4.5″, 6″
- Sanitary Gauges: Accuracy 1.5%. Range: -1-60Bar or 0-1000psi, Materials: STST, Bronze, Brass, Monel. Dial size: 2”, 2.5”, 3.5”, 4.5”
- Test Gauges: Accuracy 0.25%, Range: -1-25Bar, or 0-400psi, Materials – STST, Copper, Bronze, Brass, Monel. Dial size: 4.5” – 8.5”.
Ashcroft’s Precision Pressure Gauges and Digital Pressure Gauges include:
- Precision Digital Test Gauge: Accuracy 0.25%, Range: -1 – 600Bar, or 0 – 10000psi. Materials: STST, Aluminium. Dial size: 3”, 4.5”, 6”, 8.5”
- Precision Pressure Gauges: Accuracy: 0.1%, Range: -1 – 7000Bar, or 5 – 7000psi. Materials: STST. Dial size: 6”, 8.5”, 12””
- Digital Industrial Gauge: Accuracy 0.25%, 0.5%, Range: 0 – 1400Bar, or 15-20000psi. Materials: STST. Dial size: 3”, 4.5”.
- General purpose digital gauge: Accuracy: 0.25%. Range: -1 – 1400Bar, or 0-20000psi. Materials: STST. Dial size: 2.5”
Specialist features of Ashcroft’s Pressure Gauges:
Liquid-less Gauge T5500 Plus!
Available in Ashcrofts process and stainless steel pressure gauges, the patented award-winning PLUS! option solves the problems of vibration and pulsation in your applications. The PLUS! option provides the same performance of a liquid-filled gauge in a dry gauge – without the hassles sometimes associated with a liquid filled gauge. It also significantly increases the life of a dry gauge by 50% in severe vibration and pulsation applications.
Powerflex™ Gauge Movement
Another exclusive feature found in commercial pressure gauges is the patented PowerFlex™ movement. The design of the movement cushions and protects against shock. In high vibration applications there are fewer parts to wear out. With 40% less mass, the movement can respond immediately to pressure fluctuations, making accurate reading and lower maintenance costs.