Diaphragm Seals are partitions in pressure measuring instruments which prevent the measured medium from entering the measuring system. Measuring problems can often be solved by selecting the correct diaphragm seal system.
Labom Diaphragm Seals are adapted to suit the pressure measuring instruments in a given application by means of their design, the choice of materials and the manufacturing methods used. This ensures best performance in the face of stringent specifications for hygienic design.
Labom Diaphragm Seals:
- Many different Diaphragm types: Flange-type Diaphragm seal, Screw-type Diaphragm seal, Trunk-type Diaphragm seal and Inline Diaphragm seal.
- Basic body and membrane of stainless steel
- Special materials very resistant to chemical influence on request, and PTFE film for use under vacuum
- Vacuum tight and designed for process temperatures from -10 to +140C
- Patented membrane technology
- Hygienic design
- Broad range of process connections
- More than 60 different forms available
Labom offers Diaphragm Seals for every process in question, always providing the appropriate connection, thus reducing downtime and damage to pressure measuring instrument and increasing instrument life.
Labom’s Digital Pressure Transmitters, Analogue Pressure Transmitters, Differential Pressure Transmitters and Mechanical Pressure Gauges can be combined with any of the diaphragm seals for use in general, chemical and hygienic applications.