The JBSM Metal Seat Ball Valve is designed for severe application conditions such as high temperature, high pressure, and abrasive fluids and it boasts fire safe design. Applicable industries include Oil & Gas, Petroleum, Petrochemical, Chemical, Power Generation, Pulp & Paper and Mining industries.
Features of the High Performance Metal Seat Ball Valve:
- Oversized stem design – Prevents deformation from high pressure or high temperature, Anti-Static and Anti-blow out
- Seat Area A – The seat-gasket is pressed-fit into the body, this provides the stability for a wide range of temperatures
- Seat Area B – Seat spring seal design prevents leakage and provides flexibility to piping stress and thermal expansion for stabilising the operation.
- Larger size ball design provides better sealing to prevent leakage (STST)
- ANSI 600LB wall thickness design.
- Bi-direction design for back flow application.
- Inconel spring design is used to maintain good contact between ball and seats during the operation
- Live loading design to eliminate stem leakage and provide longer life cycle.
- ISO 5211 mounting pad
- Fire safe design
- Optional TC coating for severe service such as steam, dried gas, or slurry.
Applications of the High Performance Metal Seat Ball Valve:
- High temperature
- High pressure
- Abrasive fluids
- Fire safe design
Applicable Standards of the High Performance Metal Seat Ball Valve:
- Body material: Standard in WCB, CF8, CF8M (Special material is available acc. to requirements.)
- Nominal size: 1/2″ to 2″ (DN 15 to DN50)
- Pressure Rating: Class 600LB
- End connection: Thread/Socket Weld/lButt Weld/Flanged
- Temperature Range: -29 Deg C to 350 Deg C
- Face to Face Dimension: ANSI B16.10 / DIN 3202 F4
- Flanged Dimensions: ANSI B16.5 / DIN 2633/2635/2636/2637
- Pressure Test Rating: ANSI B16.34 / API 598
- Seat Leakage: ANSI B16.104/FCI 70-2 Class V
- Casting: MSS-SP-61 / MSS-SP-25 / MSS-SP-55