Therefore, in the design of their 5 difference Check Valve lines, Val-Matic have utilised technology that specifically overcomes problems and issues commonly associated with Non-return valves in water and waste water applications.
WRAS Approved Check Valves / WRAS Approved NRV’s
The Val-Matic range of Non-return Valves or NRV’s are available in WRAS certified materials for use in Potable or Clean water applications.
Overview of Val-Matic Check Valves:
- Patented Anti-slamming design and technology: Reduces slamming as a result of water hammer, headloss, turbulence and the associated surges and build-up of reverse backflow.
- Contoured bodies and smooth flow paths: Ensures low head loss, anti-clog and disc stabilisation.
- Unique closing characteristics: Short disc travel and Memory Flex portion of the disc minimises slamming potential ensuring low head loss, anti-clog and disc stabilisation.
- Fusion bonded epoxy coating: Specialist baked-on interior coatings minimise the build-up of sewage on the inside of the valve – reduces maintenance, clogging and prevents corrosion & abrasion of the valve.
- Available in WRAS certified materials: Suitable for use in Potable or Clean water applications.
The main features of Valmatic’s wide range of products is their anti-slamming design and technology. All of the Check Valves are designed in a way which reduces water slamming, headloss, turbulence and the associated surges and build up of reverse backflow.
Furthermore, the SwingFlex and the Surgebuster Swing Check valves are WIMES compliant (referred to as Resilient hinge swing check valve and Recoil resilient hinge swing check valve). The Swing Check valves have also been extensively trialed throughout the UK water sector and are now approved for use in the major water utility companies.
News for Val-Matic Check Valves:
Northumbrian Water has given MGA Controls confirmation that the Val-Matic NRV has now been adopted for use for appropriate...
The WIMES specification differentiates between Resilient hinge check valves and Recoil resilient hinge check valves. Both...
What exactly is a non-return valve? Why are they sometimes referred to as swing check valves? Where does a Resilient hinge...
If you are looking for a completely CLOG FREE & potentially MAINTENANCE FREE costs within your wastewater application,...