ALCO VALVES CENTURION API SUBSEA BALL VALVE (SSC1)
The Centurion is a floating pattern ball valve originally designed for a high pressure compressed natural gas application, where the design was substantiated by performing over 1,000,000 cycles. The Centurion design has also been PR2 qualified to API specification 6A, 20th Edition / ISO 10423:2009.
Extensive testing and operational experience demonstrate the Centurion valve provides superior sealing solutions where safety and reliability for extended life are required at pressures up to 10,000 psi and a maximum working depth of 3000 metres (10,000 ft).
SSC1 Subsea Ball Valve Features
- Pressure Rating up to 10,000psi
- Temperature Rating -29°C up to 121°C
- Choice of operators: Bare stem (for user actuation), lever or low torque ROV paddle
- Connections Sizes: 1/4″ – 1″
- Connection options include: Flanged, threaded and welded
- Suitable for underwater service up to 3000m (10,000ft)
- Body, stem and ingress seals
- Available in 10mm and 13mm bore sizes (19mm on request)
- Single block, double block or double block and bleed available
- Material Construction – Stainless Steel 316, Monel, Duplex, Super Duplex, 6Mo, Titanium, Hastalloy, Inconel, Incoloy, Carbon Steel Other materials can be made available upon request.
- Triple stem sealing design
- PR2 performance verification testing to API 6A
- Lip seal primary seals
- O-ring secondary and tertiary seals (as applicable)
- Schedule pipe or customer defined stub tubes
- SAE connections available on request