ALCO VALVES CENTURION ASME SUBSEA BALL VALVE RANGE (SSC2)
Centurion Asme Subsea Ball Valve is designed for superb sealing keeping flow media in and the outside liquid out. Usual Alco high performance in guaranteed combined with excellent external sealing providing a working depth of up to 10,000ft.
The SSC2 range offers single block, double block and double block and bleed options designed to ASME specifications with threaded, welded or flanged connections. The in-house design team can accommodate most requirements.
SSC2 Centurion Asme Subsea Ball Valve Range
- Pressure Rating up to 10,000psi
- Temperature Rating -29°C up to 121°C
- Choice of operators: Bare stem (for user actuation), lever or low torque ROV paddle
- Connections Sizes: 1/4" - 1"
- Connection options include: Flanged, threaded and welded
- Suitable for underwater service up to 3000m (10,000ft)
- Body, stem and ingress seals
- Available in 10mm and 13mm bore sizes (19mm on request)
- Single block, double block or double block and bleed available
- Material Construction - Stainless Steel 316, Monel, Duplex, Super Duplex, 6Mo, Titanium, Hastalloy, Inconel, Incoloy, Carbon Steel Other materials can be made available upon request.
- Triple stem sealing design
- PR2 performance verification testing to API 6A
- Lip seal primary seals
- O-ring secondary and tertiary seals (as applicable)
- Schedule pipe or customer defined stub tubes
- SAE connections available on request
You can add multiple products to a quote list. Before submitting you can ask any question regarding the items you have selected.
You can add multiple products to a basket. Before submitting you can ask any question regarding the items you have selected.