ALCO VALVES CENTURION 3 WAY SUBSEA BALL VALVE (SSC4)
This Sub-Tek valve range is designed for superb sealing keeping flow media in and the outside liquid out. Usual Alco high performance in guaranteed combined with excellent external sealing providing a working depth of up to 10,000ft.
The SSC4 range offers single block, multiport options designed to API specifications with threaded or welded connections. The in-house design team can accommodate most requirements.
ALCO Valves Centurion 3 Way Subsea Ball Valve Features
- Pressure Rating up to 10,000psi
- 3 way multiport solution
- Temperature Rating -29°C up to 121°C
- Choice of operators: Bare stem (for user actuation), lever or low torque ROV paddle
- Connections Sizes: 1/4" - 1"
- Connection options include Flanged, threaded and welded
- Suitable for underwater service up to 3000m (10,000ft)
- Available in 10mm and 13mm bore sizes (19mm on request)
- Material Construction - Stainless Steel 316, Monel, Duplex, Super Duplex, 6Mo, Titanium, Hastalloy, Inconel, Incoloy, Carbon Steel Other materials can be made available upon request.
- Triple stem sealing design
- Optional ROV guide receptacle
- PR2 performance verification testing to API 6A
- Schedule pipe or customer defined stub tubes
You can add multiple products to a quote list. Before submitting you can ask any question regarding the items you have selected.
You can add multiple products to a basket. Before submitting you can ask any question regarding the items you have selected.