ALCO Valves Subsea Check Valve (SSCVP)
The ALCO Valves Subsea Check Valve – SSCVP is a piston check valve designed with sealing suitable for gas or liquid service. PR2 qualified to API specification 6A, 20th Edition / ISO 104232: 2009, the ALCO Subsea Check Valve can be offered to API or ASME standards in a range of materials for service pressures up to 10,000 psi and a maximum working depth of 3000m (10,000 ft).
ALCO Valves Subsea Check Valve Features
- Pressure Rating Up to 10,000 psi
- Temperature Rating -29°C up to 121°C
- Connections Sizes: 1/2" - 2"
- Connection options include Flanged, threaded and welded
- Suitable for underwater service up to 3000m (10,000ft)
- 10mm bore size
- Material Construction - Stainless Steel 316, Monel, Duplex, Super Duplex, 6Mo, Titanium, Hastalloy, Inconel, Incoloy, Carbon Steel Other materials can be made available upon request.
- PR2 performance verification testing to API 6A
You can add multiple products to a quote list. Before submitting you can ask any question regarding the items you have selected.
You can add multiple products to a basket. Before submitting you can ask any question regarding the items you have selected.