AVCO 1100 Series Ball Valve
(Made in the USA)
The AVCO 1100 series ball valve is made for high performance and quality. The investment cast, precision machined, 3-piece design gives great flexibility for butt weld, socket weld, NPT, BSP and flanged ends up to ANSI class 600 or 2000 WOG.
It is designed in-house to meet or exceed ASME B16.34 and fully tested to API 598. Materials of construction are stainless steel, carbon steel and various alloys including Hastelloy, Alloy 20, Monel & Inconel.
The floating full port ball lies between seats encapsulated in metal retainer rings. The encapsulation of the seat also gives an option for fire safe trim that meets API 607. Seats are available in TFE, RTFE, CTFE, UHMWPE, PEEK and Stellite metal to satisfy harsh environment and high temperature applications.
The stem is live loaded with blow out prevention and has online adjustment capability. Sealing occurs at the thrust washer inside the body to reduce the potential for leakage. The ISO 5211 mount pad allows for many actuator styles (electric, pneumatic, etc.) to be mounted with ease. Whether for use in the oil, gas, chemical or steam industry, this valve will deliver performance, quality and ease of use.
Download data sheet
- Made in USA
- CRN Certified
- ASME B16.34 Compliant
- Size: 1/4” thru 4”
- ANSI Class 600
- 2000 WOG
- Ends: NPT, Butt Weld, Socket Weld, Flanged (150#, 300#, 600#), Specials on request
- Body Materials: 316 Stainless, Steel Carbon Steel & Various Alloys
- Ball & Stem Materials: 316 Stainless Steel & Various Alloys
- Seat Materials: 25% Carbon Filled Teflon, 15% Glass Filled Teflon, Teflon, PCTFE, PEEK UHMWPE & Metal
- Service Applications: Chemical, Dry/Liquid Chlorine, Food Processing, Hydraulic Water/Oil/Gas, Oxygen, Steam, Thermal Fluids & Vacuum