AVCO 500 series sanitary ball valve
The AVCO 500 series sanitary ball valve is an economy 3-piece ball valve in cast 316 stainless steel. It is available with clamp and extended butt weld tube ends in sizes ¼” through 4” and up to 1000 WOG pressure.
These valves are available with a locking lever handle with or without a direct mounting pad. The direct mounting version has an ISO 5211 mount pad, which allows an actuator to be mounted directly without the need for brackets or couplers, thus resulting in a much more compact package.
A live loaded, blow-out proof, anti-static stem is standard with full port flow to give minimal pressure drop at full open conditions. Cavity filled seats are available as an option to prevent media build-up within the valve. Our customers use these valves in many applications of the food processing, pharmaceutical, biotech and semiconductor industries.
As with most AVCO ball valves, this valve is available from stock and can be supplied as a complete package with a pneumatic or electric actuator.
Download data sheet
- Size: 1/4” thru 4”
- 1000 WOG
- Ends: Tube OD, Extended Tube OD & Clamp End
- Body Materials: 316 Stainless Steel
- Seat Materials: Teflon, TFM & Cavity Fillers
- Ball & Stem Materials: 316 Stainless Steel
- Service Applications: Biotech, Clean Steam, Cleaning Solutions, Chemical, Dairy, Gas and Air Delivery Food processing, Pharmaceutical, Process Cooling Water Semiconductor, Vacuum & Waxes