Avco HP1100 Series 3-Piece High Pressure Fire Safe Ball Valve
(MADE IN THE USA)
The AVCO HP1100 series ball valve is designed for high pressure applications in the smaller pipe size markets where high performance and quality are essential. The precision machined, three (3) piece design was created by AVCO engineers to provide greater flexibility for butt weld, socket weld, NPT and SAE AS5202 ends up to 6000 psi.
It is available in sizes from ½” to 2” and can be produced from 316 stainless steel and carbon steel. The valves are designed and tested to ASME B16.34 and are fire safe tested to API 607. The floating standard port ball sits between precision engineered Delrin® or PEEK seats to cater for harsh environment and high-pressure applications.
The stem is live loaded with blow out prevention and has online adjustment capability. The integral mount pad allows for easy mounting of a gear operator, pneumatic actuator or electric actuator. This valve will deliver high performance use in the oil, gas, chemical and power industries.
Download data sheet
- Size: 1/2” thru 2”
- Up to ANSI Class 2500
- 6000 WOG
- Ends: Threaded NPT, Socket Weld & SAE AS5202
- Body Materials: 316L Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel & Various Alloys
- Ball & Stem Materials: 316L Stainless Steel & Various Alloys
- Seat Materials: 25% Carbon Filled Teflon, PCTFE & PEEK
- Service Applications: Chemical, Food Processing, Hydraulic, Oxygen, Steam, Thermal Fluids & Water/Oil/Gas