Bifold Exhaust Valves
Exhaust valves can be highly important to a range of applications. They work by automatically sensing built up pressure from gases or steam and then expelling it from the application. At MGA Controls, we supply a wide range of Bifold exhaust valves including the popular HIPEX series. Bifold HIPEX exhaust valves are distinguished for performing well in highly demanding applications within the oil and gas, offshore, chemical and refinery industries.
Bifold HIPEX Exhaust Valves
The HIPEX exhaust valve from Bifold is a 2-way directional control valve that has been specifically designed for both modulating and “on-off” pilot pressure signals. The HIPEX series’ venting flow rate is proportional to the differential pressure between the inlet and the pilot signal pressures. The valve has two operating principles, a partial close testing function and a pressure relief function, depending on your application and use for the valve.
HIPEX series main features
• Very high controlled exhaust flow
• Automatic pressure sensing and pressure relief capability
• Automatic operation and requires no adjustment
• Operates on a 1:1 pilot pressure to valve pressure ratio at pressures between 2 and 10 bar
• Extremely compact modular design
• SIL 3 third-party certified to IEC 61508 Parts 1 & 2
• Soft seat design
• Finely balanced design to minimise the impact of both downstream and upstream pressure variations
We are currently in the process of updating and adding products to the website. If you have any questions or require technical advice please contact us using the form below.