Valve-Tork is our In-House Pneumatic Valve & Actuator Assembly Service. Our fully trained engineers are able to specify your ultimate valve actuation package based on your specific application requirements.
With an extensive range of rack & pinion pneumatic actuators in double-acting & spring-return versions and high-quality European-origin Ball valves and Butterfly valves in various sizes and materials in stock, Valve-Tork is your ultimate partner for Valve Actuation packages.
Before we put together a package for you, we will endeavor to understand the exact requirement based on your application details, including any critical components that may be required. We will then be able to develop the most cost-effective and reliable solution for your needs, available for next-day delivery.
For more information please ring 01704 898980 or alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org, one of our team members will be happy to help.
- Diverse and Extensive range of rack & pinion spring return and double acting pneumatic actuators.
- Cost-effective options as well as specialist options for safety critical application – actuators to suit all price ranges and requirements.
- Available in torque sizes up to 10,000 nm.
- Available for temperatures as low as -35°C and as high as 150°C.
- Available in specialist materials for exceptional corrosion resistance and wear resistance.
- SIL-Rated options for safety critical applications.
- Conform to the latest International standards ISO 5211, DIN 3337 & VDI/VDE 3845.
- 90°C – 120°C – 135°C – 180°C rotation in Double-acting and Spring-return versions.
- 3 position actuators, 90°C and 180°C rotation in Double-acting and Spring-return versions.
- Stroke adjustment or stop limitation to allow a stroke less than 90°C is required.
- Vast range of materials including all classes of stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminium bronze and Duplex & Super Duplex
- Many different valve sizes available for next day delivery – from ½” to 36”
- Butterfly valve types: Wafer Pattern, Semi-Lugged, Lugged, Flanged, Double Offset, Triple Offset
- Ball Valve types: Floating ball, Twin ball, Trunnion, Full & Reduced bore, End Entry, 1 piece, 2 & 3 Piece split body
- Seat material: Soft & Metal seated, PTFE, RPTFE, XPTFE, NBR, EPDM, Nylon.