Z Type solid Disc Noreva Nozzle Check Valves
“Noreva GmbH manufacture two core designs of Nozzle Check Valves: a Solid Disc and a Ring Disc.
The Solid Disc type Nozzle Check Valve with fully guided Shaft is available in the Z range only from DN25 (1”) up to DN250 (10”), a Metal to Metal seat, Pressure Class PN10 to PN400 and a choice of face to face dimensions, flanges, materials and weights.
The design of the Z Type Solid Disc Noreva Nozzle Check Valve has a turbulent-free, aerodynamic flow path which is streamlined around the disc for high flow performance. The Diffuser allows for maximum pressure drop recovery, maximising energy efficiencies and minimising turbulence, resulting in Disc stabilisation and prevention of ‘Flutter’. Even in a partially open state the valve will operate without wear, allowing for operation in low-flow conditions, resulting in a far wider operating range and low whole-life costs.
The range of spring options with differing stiffness allows each valve to be optimised and matched specifically to the application. This ensures the valve is fully open at a minimum fluid velocity of as low as 1.5m/s, has very low head loss and the short stroke, low weight Disc ensures a rapid Non-Slam Non-Return Valve performance.
With no elastomers, no wearing parts and a WRAS approved Fusion Bonded Epoxy coating, the design is Maintenance Free and suitable for buried service. Supplied compliant to DWI Regulation 31(4)(b) and WIMES 8.09 i1, it meets all the relevant UK standards and is perfectly designed for the UK Water Industry.
In order to allow us to fully understand your application requirements and recommend a solution to meet your needs, contact our Water Industry sales team on 01704 898980 or email@example.com.”
- Solid Disc & Diffuser Non-Slam Nozzle Check Valve
- Sizes DN25 up to DN250
- Standard Flange Connections to DIN (EN1092-2) PN10 & PN16
- Working pressures up to 400 Bar, Pressure Class PN400
- Wafer, Compact & Standard design lengths
- Multiple Spring Torques for optimised performance
- Wide range of body, diffuser and internal materials
- WRAS approved Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating
- Maintenance free design suitable for buried service
- Compliant to DWI UK Drinking Water Regulations 31(4)(b)
- Generally compliant to WIMES 8.09i1 for the UK Water Industry
- PED certified