Nozzle Check Valves For Water industry
MGA Controls Ltd have been a supplier of Noreva GmbH Axial Nozzle Check Valves since 2015 and are now proud to be their official partner, exclusively supplying their range of Non-Slam Non-Return Valves into the UK Water Industry.
Noreva operate under an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and their valves are certified under the requirements of the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC. Their Nozzle Check Valves are unparalleled in their quality and performance and their maintenance-free, energy efficient designs with unmatched longevity make them ideal for the UK Water Industry TOTEX ideology of AMP 6 and AMP 7. The design omits the use of elastomers and there are no wearing parts, ensuring the valves’ maintenance-free performance. They are even suited for buried service, negating the additional cost of a valve chamber!
The ‘Fit & Forget’ attributes of the Noreva Nozzle Check Valves are a perfect addition to the range of high-quality valves supplied by MGA Controls.
Tailored to suit the flow and dynamics of any application, each Nozzle Check Valve can be optimised for:
- The widest range of System Deceleration Rates
- Ensuring Reverse Flow Velocity is always <0.25m/s
- A fully open position at a Critical flow velocity of as little as 1.5m/s
- Minimum head loss
- Minimum energy consumption
- Sizes from DN25 up to DN2200
- Horizontal or Vertical installations
- Maximum longevity
- A range of suitable Materials, Pressure Ratings, Flange Connections and Flow Rates.