the Series 067 range of Rocker Isolation Valves with the introduction of higher pressure ratings and larger nominal diameters.
- 2/2 NC
- 2/2 NO
- 3/2 universal function
- Orifice sizes: 2, 3 and 4mm – joining the existing line up of Series 067 valves with orifice sizes from 0.58 to 1.35mm
- Body Size: 22.3mm, 10mm and 22mm wide manifold mount
- Suitable applications: vacuum applications, fluid handling, analytical, clinical, life science, and manufacturers with valve applications requiring minimal internal volume, no pumping, and excellent flushing characteristics.
- Pressure ranges: up to 10 bar.
- Connections: Available with a 1/8” threaded or pad mounted body
- The innovative rocker mechanism and low number of moving parts enable an extended operating life
- Separated diaphragm prevents heat transfer into the fluid and elimitaes the sticking effect of the valve seat to ensure safe opening and closing
- Corrosion-resistant components provide complete isolation of the fluid from the solenoid operator
- Design provides a high level of operational and process safety
- Valve bodies are made of high-quality materials such as PEEK or PSS and the seals of FFPM, FPM and EPDM are suitable for most applications.
- Good self-draining capabilities and an easy-to-flush internal cavity make the Series 067 valve ideally suited to fluid mixing and dosing applications in the liquid handling sector.
- The pad mount configuration allows for modularisation, which simplifies design, assembly, and service for manufacturers.
- Hermetic separation between the fluid and the electromagnetic control system.
To purchase Series 067 Rocker Isolation Valve or to discuss our whole range of Solenoid Valves, please call our technical team on (UK) 08444 501123 or (INT) +44 (0) 870 803 2001, or send an email to email@example.com