238 Series - 2/2-Way General Purpose Pilot Operated Solenoid Valve in Brass
The Asco 238 Series Solenoid Valve is a 2/2-Way Normally Closed or Normally Open General Purpose Brass Solenoid Valve. It is available in sizes ranging from 3/8” to 2” and operates up to a maximum pressure of 16 Bar.
The 238 Series is a pilot operated solenoid valve that features a built in pilot. As such, it requires a much smaller electrical current to operate than a forced lift solenoid valve such as the 210 Series. It uses the process media as a pilot assist to open and close the valve, and therefore requires a minimum line pressure of 0.3 bar to operate effectively.
- 2/2-Way General Purpose Solenoid Valve
- Brass Body
- NBR, Viton (FPM) or EPDM Seals
- Normally Closed or Normally Open
- Pressure Range: 0.3…16 Bar
- Media: Air, Inert Gas or Water
- Safe or Hazardous Area Operation
- Cost Effective
Download data sheet
£94.30 – £143.84 INC. VAT