3VR – Alco 3-Valve Remote Needle Manifold
£86.58 INC. VAT
The 3VR Alco 3 valve remote needle manifold is a three-valve isolation manifold remote mounted (pipe to pipe).
Used mainly in differential pressure transmitters and static instrument applications – the 3VR Alco 3 valve has two process isolation valves and one equalisation valve to equalise the two sides.
The 3VR includes all the features of the N series Alco needle valve, multi-ring piston style packing, back sealing facility.
Process and instrument sides are both on 54mm centres to correspond with transmitter connections.
- 2 x isolation and 1 x equalising valve
- Temperature range -40°C to 230°C
- Ingress seals fitted as standard
- Positive no slack stem action
- 2-piece non-rotating hardened (17-4PH) tips
- Exotic materials available
- 2 x 6mm diameter mounting holes as standard
- Full material traceability
You can add multiple products to a quote list. Before submitting you can ask any question regarding the items you have selected.
You can add multiple products to a basket. Before submitting you can ask any question regarding the items you have selected.