ALCO VALVES SUBSTAR PR2 NEEDLE VALVE (SSN1)
The ALCO Substar needle valve utilises a metal to metal, anti-rotating tip for superior shut off that can be configured with various end connections in various materials. The range has been successfully PR2 qualified to API specification 6A, 20th Edition / ISO 10423:2009 and in addition has been endurance tested to TOTAL GS-EPSPS-005 completing over 1200 cycles. The SSN1 is offered as a single block isolation valve.
ALCO Valves Substar PR2 Needle Valve Features
- Pressure Rating up to 10,000psi
- Temperature Rating -29°C up to 121°C
- Connections Sizes: 1/4" - 2"
- Metal to Metal Sealing
- Connection options include Flanged, threaded and welded
- Suitable for underwater service up to 3000m (10,000ft)
- 10mm bore size
- Diver operated only
- Material Construction - Stainless Steel 316, Monel, Duplex, Super Duplex, 6Mo, Titanium, Hastalloy, Inconel, Incoloy, Carbon Steel Other materials can be made available upon request.
- PR2 performance verification testing to API 6A
- Schedule pipe or customer defined stub tubes
You can add multiple products to a quote list. Before submitting you can ask any question regarding the items you have selected.
You can add multiple products to a basket. Before submitting you can ask any question regarding the items you have selected.