ALCO Valves Substar PR2 Single Block And Bleed Subsea Needle Valve (SSN2)
The Substar Substar Pr2 Single Block And Bleed Subsea Needle Valve valve utilises a metal to metal, anti-rotating tip for superior shut off that can be configured with various end connections in various materials. The Substar PR2 single block and bleed subsea needle valve range has been successfully PR2 qualified to API specification 6A, 20th Edition / ISO 10423:2009 and in addition has been endurance tested to TOTAL GS-EPSPS-005, completing over 1200 cycles. The SSN2 is a single block and bleed configuration for instrumentation.
ALCO Substar PR2 Single Block and Bleed Subsea Needle Valve Features:
- Pressure Rating up to 10,000psi
- Temperature Rating -29°C up to 121°C
- Connections Sizes: 1/4" - 2"
- Metal to Metal Sealing
- Connection options include Flanged, threaded and welded
- Suitable for underwater service up to 3000m (10,000ft)
- Diver operated only
- Coded handle colours and shapes for ease of operation
- 10mm or 12mm bore sizes
- Material Construction - Stainless Steel 316, Monel, Duplex, Super Duplex, 6Mo, Titanium, Hastalloy, Inconel, Incoloy, Carbon Steel Other materials can be made available upon request.
- PR2 performance verification testing to API 6A
- Schedule pipe or customer defined stub tubes
You can add multiple products to a quote list. Before submitting you can ask any question regarding the items you have selected.
You can add multiple products to a basket. Before submitting you can ask any question regarding the items you have selected.