ALCO Valves Substar Direct Mount Subsea Manifold (SSN4)
The Substar manifold is suitable for direct mounting for use with differential pressure transmitters. The Substar needle valve utilises a metal to metal, anti-rotating tip for superior shut off that can be configured with various end connections in various materials. The range has been successfully PR2 qualified to API specification 6A, 20th Edition / ISO 10423:2009 and in addition has been endurance tested to TOTAL GS-EP-SPS-005, completing over 1200 cycles.
ALCO Valves Substar Direct Mount Subsea Manifold Features
- Pressure Rating Up to ASME Class 2500
- Temperature Rating -29°C up to 121°C
- Connections Sizes: 1/4″ – 2″
- Metal to Metal Sealing
- Connection options include Flanged, threaded and welded
- Suitable for underwater service up to 3000m (10,000ft)
- Diver operated only
- Coded handle colours and shapes for ease of operation
- 10mm bore size
- Material Construction – Stainless Steel 316, Monel, Duplex, Super Duplex, 6Mo, Titanium, Hastalloy, Inconel, Incoloy, Carbon Steel Other materials can be made available upon request.
- PR2 performance verification testing to API 6A