Alco Valves Vented Instrument Needle Valve - UN2NS-1M-V
The UN2NS-1M-V is a Vented Needle Valve from Alco Valves. Manufactured from 316 Stainless Steel with Metal
seats, it is suitable for a wide range of Oil and Gas applications.
The precision-made ‘UN-V’ Series, single isolation hand valve utilises metal to metal seat and body to bonnet
connection for superior, bubble-tight sealing capabilities at both extreme pressures and temperatures.
This design also provides an economical method for venting pressure on the downstream making it easy for
calibrating gauges and pressure switches. The "UN-V" series also offers a non-rotating hardened tip for extended service life. The unique anti-vibration cam locking device at the body bonnet connection is for extra safety. Working pressures are 6,000 psi and 10,000 psi.
Alco UN2NS-1M-V Multiport Needle Series Needle features:
- temperatures ranging -40 to 230°C
- 316 Stainless Steel with Metal seats
- Suitable for a wide range of Oil & Gas applications
- Features 1 piece construction
- non-rotating hardened tip for extended service life
- unique anti-vibration cam locking device for extra safety
- Pressures up to 10,000 psi