EB Series – Orbinox Bi-Directional Wafer Pattern Knife Gate Valve
The Orbinox EB range is a Bi-Directional, Full Ported, Cavity Free, Wafer Pattern Knife Gate Valve. Semi-Lugged with PN16 Flange Alignment and Face-to-Face to EN 558-1 Series 20 (up to DN500), this range has a selection of Non-Rising Stem operators and Rising Stem option for Electric Actuation.
Typically used for Isolation and end of line (up to DN300) applications, its CNC precision machined, Cast Iron ‘monoblock’, fully guided polished Stainless Steel gate and unique patented, EPDM or Nitrile resilient seat design with metallic core, ensures a non-clog, non-jamming performance, with minimum pressure drop, reduced torque and secure bi-directional shut-off at pressures up to 16 Bar MWP. Packing as standard is PTFE impregnated synthetic fibre with EPDM or Nitrile O-ring and an easily accessible Ductile Iron Gland Follower ensures a tight seal.
For sizes DN600 and above, valves are supplied with a 2 piece, precision machined body, with all the benefits of the smaller valves. The Stem for all valves are Stainless Steel and all automated valves are supplied with Gate Guards, compliant with EU Safety Standards. Larger sized valves are designed with reinforced ribs for extra body strength and all valves are supplied with integrated flange O-ring seals for simplified installation.
Suitable for a media of suspended solids, including Raw Sewage & Wastewater Treatment Plants, Thermal Hydrolysis Plants, Sludge & Slurry Handling, Food and Beverage, Chemical Plants, Agriculture and Biogas Handling. Specified for the UK Water Industry, the compact Yoke and Body are Epoxy coated for longterm corrosion resistance and the valve is manufactured in compliance with WIMES 8.09i1, PED and ATEX.
- Bi-Directional Knife Gate Valve
- Sizes DN50 up to DN1200
- A range of working pressures up to 16 Bar
- Standard Flange Connection DIN (EN1092-2) PN10 & PN16
- EN 558-1 Series 20 Face to Face up to DN500
- A range of operators with Non-Rising or Rising Stem options
- A wide range of accessories available
- Epoxy Coated Cast Iron or Ductile Iron Body & Carbon Steel Yoke
- CF8M Body option
- Stainless Steel Polished Gate in 304, 316 or 316 Ti
- EPDM or Nitrile Resilient Seat
- A wide range of long life packing materials
- Directives: MACHINES / PED / ATEX
- Generally compliant to WIMES 8.09i1 for the UK Water Industry
You can add multiple products to a quote list. Before submitting you can ask any question regarding the items you have selected.
You can add multiple products to a basket. Before submitting you can ask any question regarding the items you have selected.