Valve-Tork Butterfly Valves
Butterfly valves are one of the most in-demand flow control elements in industrial and domestic flow control applications. That is due to their light weight, 100% leak free operation, low pressure loss, easy operation and economic automation capabilities. Valve-Tork offer the V101 (Wafer) and V102 (Lug) Series butterfly valves, featuring a two-piece shaft construction disc that provides higher flow rates and lower pressure loss in the pipeline.
- O-ring ensures 100% leak-free operation
- Easy removable lower cap
- According to ISO 5211 direct mount ISO pad
- Upper stem bushing
- EN 1092 PN10, PN16 ANSI 125/150 and BS10 Table-D, Table-E suitable flange holes
- Wide range of seat solutions
- Four flange locating holes for easy alignment
- Two-piece shaft construction disc
- Flow indication marked, ISO standard valve rotating shaft
- Easy removable, anti-blow-out plate
- Tag valve with all valve material and usage data including valve serial number
- Long neck for easy installation
- PTFE / Bronze bushing provides low torque and longer seat
- Integral O-ring system on seat avoids leakage from stem
You can add multiple products to a quote list. Before submitting you can ask any question regarding the items you have selected.
You can add multiple products to a basket. Before submitting you can ask any question regarding the items you have selected.