Valve-Tork Pneumatic Actuators
Valve-Tork Pneumatic Actuators feature an innovative and compact rack and pinion design. All the critical components are manufactured using state-of-the-art CNC machines, following ISO quality assurance standards. They can be set to either fail-open or fail-close and come in 15 different sizes, both in double and single acting versions. With torque figures in ranges 9 to 3500 Nm, these actuators are ideally suited to operate quarter-turn valves such as plug, ball and butterfly valves.
- Compact design
- Available in 15 different sizes
- Spring return or double acting
- High and low temperature executions
- Common end caps on SR and DA
- Namur accessory mounting configuration
- Bi-directional stroke adjustment bolts
- Suitable for clean, dry air or non-corrosive gases
- Modular pre-loaded spring cartridges
- Durable, trouble-free operation
You can add multiple products to a quote list. Before submitting you can ask any question regarding the items you have selected.
You can add multiple products to a basket. Before submitting you can ask any question regarding the items you have selected.