Water Industry Dual Plate Check Valves
Dual Plate, Dual Disc or Twin Plate Check Valves are a Wafer pattern, fast acting and self-actuated (or automatic) Non-Return Valve. WRAS approved, the Dual Plate Check Valves are suitable for a media of Potable Water in the UK Water Industry.
With a short face to face dimension, the Dual Plate Check Valves are designed to suit flange connections to EN1092-2 PN10 – 16. The short face to face design is lightweight and ideal for service and installation in tight spaces with horizontal or vertical (flow up) pipework.
Valve sizes range from DN50 (2″) to DN600 (24″), pressures up to 16 Bar (232 psi) and temperatures up to 120°C (248°F). Meeting stringent design standards, this range of valves are supplied with compliant with DWI (Drinking Water Inspectorate) Regulation 31(4)(b), WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme) Approved and in general to WIMES (Water Industry Mechanical & Electrical Specifications) 8.09 i1.
In order to allow us to fully understand your application requirements and recommend a solution to meet your needs, contact our Water Industry sales team on 01704 898980 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sizes from DN50 up to DN600
- To suit flange connections EN1092-2 PN10 -PN16
- Differential cracking pressure as low as 0.12 Bar
- Horizontal or Vertical installations (flow up)
- 0.2 Bar Min. Back Pressure for 'Drop-Tight' Sealing in Horizontal Pipe
- NBR and Viton Seat alternative options
- High Temperature option up to 150°C
- WRAS Approved product
- DWI Reg 31(4)(b) compliant for the UK Water Industry
- Manufactured in general compliance to WIMES 8.09i1
You can add multiple products to a quote list. Before submitting you can ask any question regarding the items you have selected.
You can add multiple products to a basket. Before submitting you can ask any question regarding the items you have selected.