106/206 PR-SM – Singer Pressure Reducing Valve with Integral Backup
The Pressure Reducing Control Valve with Integral back-up are designed to be used anywhere pressure reducing valve failure is unacceptable. These valves have a second and independent operating system superimposed upon the standard primary system. With the assurance of a back-up system, maintenance schedules may be extended as pressures will continue to be controlled even in the event of failure with the primary system.
- Ideal for applications where failure is not an option
- Includes a back-up system to protect against diaphragm or pilot failure
- Reduces unnecessary maintenance
- Provides downstream surge protection
- Models: 106-PR-SM, 206-PR-SM
You can add multiple products to a quote list. Before submitting you can ask any question regarding the items you have selected.
You can add multiple products to a basket. Before submitting you can ask any question regarding the items you have selected.