A106-DL – Singer Dynamic Lifter Spring Pressure Relief Valve
The Singer A106-DL Dynamic Lifter is a direct-acting spring-loaded relief valve that opens when the inlet pressure exceeds the set-point, and closes drip-tight when pressure falls below the set-point. It is available in two versions; air operated and spring operated. The Model A106-DL-Air-ET is a compact sewage relief valve that is suitable for high pressures up to 200psi, responds very quickly, and is compact enough to fit into the most stringent space requirements.
- Low maintenance
- Hygienic and minimal time to flush and test operations
- Eliminates surges and prolongs pipe life
- Handles higher pressure applications effectively
- Closes drip-tight
- Premium materials reduce maintenance, providing the lowest long-term cost of ownership
- Adjustable closing speed
- Utilises compress air or plant air
You can add multiple products to a quote list. Before submitting you can ask any question regarding the items you have selected.
You can add multiple products to a basket. Before submitting you can ask any question regarding the items you have selected.