Konan Electric are one of Japan’s leading manufacturers of Pneumatic Cylinders, Pneumatic Solenoid Valves and Pneumatic Controls, Pneumatic Actuators and other fluid control components. Konan have an established reputation in many industrial fields for continually innovating their product design to meet economic needs by developing energy saving products and allowing greater control of machinery through the use of automation. MGA Controls Ltd works closely with Konan to provide the industry with top of the range Pneumatic Cylinders for almost any application problem.
Heavy Duty Cylinders
heavy duty type pneumatic cylinders boast multipurpose performance with high rigidity and outstanding durability, ensuring secure operation even in the most demanding application. Wide selection of versatile models and sizes are available with many options.
- General standard type (heat-resistant option available). Series CP611 (CP611H)
- Bronze-welded piston type (heat-resistant option available). Series CP611S2 (CP611S2H) Piston is welded with bronze to protect moving parts from damage due to dust in contaminated air.
- Oil-less enclosed cylinders. CP611LU
- Corrosion-resistant surface type. CP61SU
- Double rod type. CP611DR
- Rod-in stroke adjustable type/ Rod-out stroke adjustable type P611AD/CP611AR
- Screwed-rod type CP611M MILL
- Integrated rod eye type CP611MR MILL
Oil-less enclosed Cylinders
These pneumatic cylinders meet every operational environment with an oil-less operation. This cylinder has directly connectable options such as reed switches and control valves, and therefore function as a complete control system
- Standard Oilless enclosed type. CP66
- Oilless enclosed cylinders with solenoid valve. MP66
- Oilless enclosed cylinders with reed switch. SP66
- Oilless enclosed cylinders with 5-port solenoid valve and reed switch. MS66
Light weight Type Oil-less enclosed Cylinders
Lightweight and compact size are achieved by aluminium die-casting of piston and single piston packing. The Unique cylinder tube configuration ensures secure holding of reed switch and the structure without the tie-rod mount enables easy disassembly and maintenance.
- Lightweight compact oil-less enclosed type/ Lightweight compact heat-resistant type. CP68/CP68H
- Lightweight compact oil-less enclosed cylinders with 5/2 solenoid valve. MP68
- Lightweight compact oil-less enclosed cylinders with reed switch. SP68
- Lightweight compact heat-resistant cylinders with heat-resistant reed switch. SP68H
- Lightweight compact oil-less enclosed cylinders with 5/2 solenoid valve and reed switch. MS68
Long Stroke Type High Rigidity Cylinders
Highly rigid pneumatic cylinders designed for use with long stroke
- Long-stroke cylinders (standard) / long-stroke cylinders (heat-resistant) CP691/CP691H
Rodless Band Cylinders
The innovative sealing system is comprised of internal seal bands and stainless steel external dust band to protect the cylinder from dust and unwanted particles. Carrier bracket and piston are connected with stainless steel, indirect load mounting on the piston allows longer life of seals and smooth operation of the cylinder. BC2 Series
Rodless Cable Cylinders Requiring only half the space needed for rod cylinders, Cable cylinders are designed to reduce installation space. The cable is coated with special nylon which is airtight and strong enough to prevent friction and the rod bending due to heavy load
- Double acting (standard). CC series
- Single acting. SA series
- With double purchase kit. P series
- With tracking rail. TC series
Extremely compact design enables space-saving installation, screw around the body and simple wiring connections allow for quick and easy installation.
- Pneumatic cylinder with screwed body for panel installation. CP3 series
Specialist metals, fittings and rings allow for reliable oil-less operation. Stainless steal cylinder tube and aluminum alloy head flange, cap flange and piston allow for outstanding durability.
- Oil-less miniature cylinders for light loads. CP8 Series
- Oil-less miniature cylinders with switch for light loads. SP8 Series