AVCO 2700 Series 3-Way Bottom Entry Sanitary Full Port Diverter Ball Valve
(MADE IN THE USA)
The AVCO 2700 series bottom entry diverter ball valve is a high quality and high performance sanitary valve for the diverter and mixing valve market. Using a 90-degree diverter ball allows the valve to flow different media into a common port and is often used for flushing lines or as a common valve into a mixing tank.
When installed with a V ported ball it offers metered mixing into a common line. The 180-degree ball option gives media swapping capabilities or media diversion. Available end connections include clamp end, extended butt weld tube OD, socket weld tube OD, compression fittings and others. The stem is live loaded with blow out prevention and has online adjustment capability.
Sealing occurs at the thrust washer inside the body to reduce the potential for leakage. Locking levers give positive diversion or shut-off and the ISO 5211 mount pad allows for many actuators, limit switches and positioners to be mounted with ease.
Available with all the same options as most of our entire 2000 series range, these valves offer flexibility in materials and end styles for use in many applications that require a valve that meets ASME BPE.
Download data sheet
- Size: 1/4” thru 4”
- CRN Certified
- ASME BPE Compliant
- 1500 WOG
- Ends: Tube OD, Extended Tube OD, Socket Weld Tube OD, Clamp & Vacuum Ends, Flush Bottom Tank Pads & Compression Fittings
- Body Materials: 316L Stainless Steel
- Ball & Stem Materials: 316L Stainless Steel
- Seat Materials: TFM, PEEK, UHMWPE & Cavity Fillers
- Service Applications: Biotech, Clean Steam, Cleaning Solutions, Gas and Air Delivery, High Purity Gases, High Purity Water/Oils, Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor & Vacuum