2E Series – ABO Double Eccentric High Performance Butterfly Valves
ABO Series 2E Valves are Double Eccentric Valves and are available in both PTFE Seated and Metal Seated versions. Suitable for up to a max. working pressure of 50bar this split stem double offset valve can be used as a shut-off valve and also a regulating device. The Series 2E has various product approvals including ATEX 94/9/CE, TA-Luft Certification. The Double Eccentric design ensures a cost-effective, high performance solution and can be fitted with pneumatic or electric actuators.
- Series 2E
- DN 50 - DN 500 (2“ - 20“)
- Double offset design
- Shut-off and regulating device
- Split shaft
- More strength with less weight
- Cost effective, high performance solution
- Easy repair & maintenance
- Easy installation & mounting
- Vacuum max 0,01 bar (R-PTFE version)
You can add multiple products to a quote list. Before submitting you can ask any question regarding the items you have selected.
You can add multiple products to a basket. Before submitting you can ask any question regarding the items you have selected.