Series 452 cylinders offer advantages of lower weight, easier installation
and long service life
Unique features of Asco Numatic Cylinders:
- 38 per cent lighter than competitor products
- Cylinders have all connections, switches and cushioning adjusters on one side, simplifying installation and set up
- The brass cushioning screws at either end of the cylinder feature a fine pitch thread enabling precise adjustment.
- Magnetic switches can be mounted in the two ‘T’ grooves, when installed they are located below the surface – minimising the potential for accidental damage
- A lubricated, sintered brass guide bearing, permanently lubricated piston seal and hard chromed steel rod enable a long service life of greater than 3,000 km.
Specification Asco Numatic Cylinders:
- Bore size: 32mm-100mm
- Design: Single-rod Cylinders or Through-rod Cylinders
- Guiding: Type U or H
- Optional accessories: Switches, flanges, feet, clevises and trunnions.
- Media: Fluid Air or neutral gas, fi ltered, lubricated or not
- Max operating pressure:10 bar
- Ambient temerature: –20°C to +70°C (options for higher temperatures)
- Materials: Aluminium alloy
- Bearing: Self-lubricating metal
The series 452 cylinders are one range of an extensive cylinder offering. These include compact cylinders, stopper cylinders, mini cylinders, rotary actuators and slide tables, as well as a wide range of accessories.
MGA Controls can offer a same-day cylinder building service where we can build a specialist cylinder, using ASCO products and accessories, to meet your application needs. Please speak to our technical team for asistance on (UK) 08444 501123 or (INT) +44 (0) 870 8032001.