ASCO Numatics introduces the new range of 452 series of ISO 15552 cylinders.
Series 452 cylinders offer advantages of lower weight, easier installation
and long service life
Unique features of Asco Numatic Cylinders:
- 38 per cent lighter than competitor products
- Cylinders have all connections, switches and cushioning adjusters on one side, simplifying installation and set up
- The brass cushioning screws at either end of the cylinder feature a fine pitch thread enabling precise adjustment.
- Magnetic switches can be mounted in the two ‘T’ grooves, when installed they are located below the surface – minimising the potential for accidental damage
- A lubricated, sintered brass guide bearing, permanently lubricated piston seal and hard chromed steel rod enable a long service life of greater than 3,000 km.
Specification Asco Numatic Cylinders:
- Bore size: 32mm-100mm
- Design: Single-rod Cylinders or Through-rod Cylinders
- Guiding: Type U or H
- Optional accessories: Switches, flanges, feet, clevises and trunnions.
- Media: Fluid Air or neutral gas, fi ltered, lubricated or not
- Max operating pressure:10 bar
- Ambient temerature: –20°C to +70°C (options for higher temperatures)
- Materials: Aluminium alloy
- Bearing: Self-lubricating metal
The series 452 cylinders are one range of an extensive cylinder offering. These include compact cylinders, stopper cylinders, mini cylinders, rotary actuators and slide tables, as well as a wide range of accessories.
MGA Controls can offer a same-day cylinder building service where we can build a specialist cylinder, using ASCO products and accessories, to meet your application needs. Please speak to our technical team for asistance on (UK) 08444 501123 or (INT) +44 (0) 870 8032001.