At MGA Controls Ltd we have increased our stock holding of Buschjost solenoid valves due to popular demand from UK and Export markets.
Successful product lines tend to be the 82540 series, which is a general-purpose solenoid valve with forced lifting. The material is brass making it a very cost-effective valve and it used in application without differential pressure, and with neutral gases and liquid fluids.
We have also increased the stock levels for series 82590 and 82730. These solenoid valve ranges are also for without differential pressure and operate using forced lifting. The difference is these solenoid valves are in stainless steel material and can therefore be used in more harsh or critical applications, for example with aggressive gases and liquids.
These solenoid valves are for your everyday operations, and are cost-effective solutions for controlling process media.
Why buy from MGA?
- High stock levels mean we can offer competitive prices and next day shipments
- Returning customers are entitled to loyalty discounts
- Our technical engineers can specify valves & instrumentation for you – all you have to do is provide the application details.
- We are certified to ISO:9001 and therefore follow and adhere to approved quality procedures. We strive to on-time, reliable and accurate 100% of the time.
- We are generally able to offer credit accounts to our customers, which reduces admin and processing time significantly.
- We have 25 years experience in specifying and delivering Buschjost products – we know what we are doing!
If you have any feedback on Buschjost products, please leave your comments below. For any product enquiries or for technical information please visit our Buschjost solenoid valve page, or ring our technical team on +44 (0) 870 803 2001.