5V Series - Alco 5-Valve Direct Mount Manifold Oil/Gas
The 5VR Series Manifold Valve is a remote mount pipe to pipe 5-valve manifold. Offering an oil version of two isolation valves, two vent valves and one equalising valve. Used in differential pressure transmitters and static instrument applications.
The valve features two isolation valves, two vent valves and one equalising valve. The 5VR series by Alco comes provides a two-valve configuration for both oil and gas. Including long life features of the standard N Series Needs Valve, including multi-ring piston style packing and back sealing facility.
Alco 5VR Series Manifold Valve features:
- 2-piece non-rotating hardened (17-4PH) tips
- Temperature range -40°C to 230°C
- Positive no slack stem action
- Unique bonnet locking cam
- Ingress seals fitted as standard
- 54mm (2 1/8”) instrument centres
- Two valve configurations available (oil and gas)
- Vent porting in base for piping away (oil type only)
- Full material traceability
- Connection Size: 1/4″ – 1/2″