ALCO VALVES SUBSEA INSTRUMENT BALL VALVE (SSB1)
ALCO Valves manufacture a range of high integrity bar stock instrument ball valves, for light to medium subsea service applications. The SSB1 is a floating pattern ball valve design that can be configured with threaded end connections in various materials.
It provides a superb shut-off solution with a smooth 90 Degree operation for pressures up to 10,000 psi and a maximum working depth of 300 metres (1000 ft). Product qualifications to API and internationally recognised standards are available on request.
ALCO SSB1 Subsea Ball Valve Features
- Threaded pipe connections Size: 1/4″ – 1″
- Pressure Rating up to 10,000psi
- Handle, ROV and diver operated
- Bare stem / Actuation options available
- Single block isolation
- Full and reduced bore options from 6mm – 13mm
- Suitable for underwater service depth to 300m (1000 ft)
- Temperature Rating -29°C up to 121°C
- Material Construction – Stainless Steel 316, Monel, Duplex, Super Duplex, 6Mo, Titanium, Hastalloy, Inconel, Incoloy, Carbon Steel Other materials can be made available upon request.
- All trim materials are made from corrosion resistant materials.
- Testing Standards