AVCO 2500 Series 3-Piece Sanitary Full Port Cryogenic Ball Valve
(MADE IN THE USA)
The AVCO 2500 series brings all the flexibility, features and benefits of our 2100 series sanitary ball valve to the cryogenic market. Designed in accordance with ASME BPE, it incorporates a single piece cryogenic bonnet extension bolted to the main valve body.
The valve is available off the shelf or with customised bonnet lengths to give greater flexibility and ensure the operator is at a sufficient distance from the pipeline. The seal between the bonnet and valve is achieved with an engineered Flexitallic spiral wound gasket. The cryogenic bonnet houses an extended stem and, unlike most valve manufacturers, the valve is sealed twice – once at the top of the valve and again at the top of the bonnet. Sealing occurs at the thrust washers inside the body and bonnet to reduce the potential for leakage.
The upper mount pad complies with ISO 5211 and provides positive travel stops and lock off. Inter-changeability enables this valve to be supplied as a L-port cryogenic diverter valve with bottom or side entry ports or as a Vee ported cryogenic control valve.
- Size: 1/4” thru 4”
- 1500 WOG
- Ends: Tube OD, Extended Tube OD, Socket Weld Tube OD, Clamp & Vacuum Ends, Flush Bottom Tank Pads & Compression Fittings
- Body Materials: 316L Stainless Steel
- Ball & Stem Materials: 316L Stainless Steel
- Seat Materials: 25% Carbon Filled Teflon, Teflon, TFM & PCTFE
- Service Applications: Aerospace, Cryogenic Service, Food Processing, Liquid H2, Liquid N2 & Petro-Chemical