Type 0290 - Servo-assisted 2/2-way diaphragm valve
The Bürkert 0290 valve is a low power servo-assisted solenoid valve that opens without differential pressure. Various body and diaphragm material combinations are available depending on the application, and the valves are suitable for use with neutral or aggressive media. The solenoid coils are moulded with a chemically resistant epoxy and the 'Kick and drop' electronics are moulded into all DC variants for reduced electrical power consumption. The valves have a dampened closing function which also reduces noise, perfect for OEM applications.
Download data sheet
- Servo-assisted diaphragm valve
- Orifice diameter up to DN 50.
- Hard-coupled diaphragm opens without differential pressure.
- Vibration-proof, block screwed coil system.
- Brass or Stainless Steel body materials
- Damped design for quiet closing.
- Energy-saving power reduction in all DC versions.
- Seal material NBR, EPDM and FKM.