The S-Line multifunctional Temperature Transmitters and Temperature Switches are used to measure and regulate temperature in tanks and pipes or to measure the pipe surface temperature, especially in hygienic environments. Click here for more information on the benefits of the S-Line range of Pressure and Temperature range of process instrumentation.
Features of the S-Line Temperature Transmitters and Temperature Switches:
- Hygienic design, process connections approved by EHEDG
- High accuracy
- Fast response time
- Compact small design
- Parameterization via PC software
- Protection type IP 67
- Output signal IP67
- Wetted parts of stainless steel
Labom ranges of S-Line Temperature Transmitters and Temperature Switches:
- Clamp on GS – for Surface Temperature measurement
- MiniTherm GS – for General application
- MiniTherm GS – with separate Thermowell
- MiniTherm GS – with Clamp-connection
Please click here for more information on the general features of the S-Line range of Pressure and Temperature instruments. Please click here if you would like to find out about the S-Line range of Pressure Transmitters and Pressure Switches.
If you would like to talk to our technical team about the suitability of the S-Line range to your application, or to request datasheets or prices, please call us on +44 (0) 870 803 2001 or send us an enquiry.