The S-Line Pressure Transmitters and Pressure Switches are suited for measuring the relative and absolute pressures of gases, vapours and liquids. They display the measurement using a 4-digit luminescent indication module and transmit a current signal proportional to the pressure. They have two optional floating, electrical contacts with up to 1A switching current and various switching functions. Click here for more information on the benefits of the S-Line range of Pressure and Temperature range of process instrumentation.
Features of the S-Line Pressure Transmitters and Pressure Switches:
- Spans range from 100mbar to 400bar relative and 1bar to 6bar absolute
- Accuracy ≤ 0.2%
- Degree of protection EN60529 IP65, IP67
- Process temperature to 400 DegC
- Piezoresistive measuring element
- Parameterization via PC software
- All standardised and OEM connections available
Labom ranges of S-Line Pressure Transmitters and Pressure Switches:
- Pascal CS – for Food, Pharma, Biotechnology
- Pascal CS – with variable hygienic adapter
- Pascal CS – for Chemistry and Petrochem
- Pascal CS – for General application
Please click here for more information on the general features of the S-Line range of Pressure and Temperature instruments. Please click here if you would like to find out about the S-Line range of Temperature Transmitters and Temperature Switches.
If you would like to talk to our technical team about the suitability of the S-Line range to your application, or to request datasheets or prices, please call us on +44 (0) 870 803 2001 or send us an enquiry by clicking here.