When looking for pneumatic cylinders, the holy grail is a pneumatic cylinder design that can save on costs, energy, maintenance and installation time. Norgren pride themselves with manufacturing cylinders that will achieve exactly these parameters and more.
Introducing Norgren’s IVAC pneumatic cylinders
The IVAC cylinder is a powerful, robust and aesthetically pleasing unit with many unique features, delivering multiple benefits – including significant energy and cost savings. Norgren IVAC cylinders feature a built in 3/2 or 5/2 solenoid valve (24V DC). It also has additional output ports to control other actuators and has a standard magnetic piston rod and IP65 ingress protection.
Advantages of Norgren’s pneumatic cylinders
Norgren ensures their pneumatic cylinders have 50% reduced consumption as well as the following benefits:
- The patented design and technology reduces CO2 emissions.
- The consolidation of parts and innovative design minimises dead volume. The design uses air in the cylinder, and not the air in the tubing. This reduces energy consumption considerably.
- Reduced air means the cost per mm of stroke is significantly reduced.
- Easy installation and integration.
Norgren IVAC cylinder features
So, what really makes the IVAC Norgren cylinder different to other pneumatic cylinders? Below are the key differentiators:
- The IVAC pneumatic cylinder is a weight-optimised actuator.
- It has fully integrated valve and magnetically operated switches for complete actuator control.
- It has reduced components, fully integrated sensor adjustment, fully integrated flow controls & integrated pressure protection.
- It has one single M12 connection, one single air connection and 1 single exhaust port.
These features allow the IVAC Pneumatic Cylinder to be easily retrofitted or integrated within new systems.
MGA Controls have been a partner of Norgren for over 30 years. We can therefore guarantee you the best and reliable price on the market. We are also able to deliver stock from off the shelf as soon as we receive your order. Being an official Norgren supplier means we have access to the full range of Norgren pneumatic cylinders including the IVAC Norgren cylinder. Speak to one of our sales team today on +44 (0) 1704 898980 or email us at [email protected]