Buschjost’s Pressure operated valves are Process valves which operate by pressure acting on a piston or diaphragm thus actuating the solenoid causing the valve to open or close. Buschjost’s pressure operated valves are suitable for various media’s such as aggressive & neutral fluids, liquids and gases. This range of valves are available in various sizes, process connections and materials, such as stainless steel, brass and cast iron.
Typical applications include railway, oil & gas, power stations, auto-motive, food & beverage, mechanical engineering & plant construction.
The unique Features of Buschjost Pressure operated valves include the following:
- Suitable for contaminated flow fluid
- Suitable for vacuum up to max. 90%
- Reversed flow directional optional
- High flow rate
- Suitable for robust industry applications
- High media compatibility due to optimal material combinations
- Damped closing (valve closes against flow direction)
For more information on the Buschjost range of pressure operated valves, please click the link. Alternatively, please call our technical team on +44 (0) 870 803 2001 – we have many examples and case studies of Buschjost valves in use to offer you.